A Sensible Solution
If you’re looking for a comfortable, full-featured ergonomic desk chair at a value price point that fits any budget, Assure is your solution. With a generous seat cushion, passive lumbar support, adjustable arms and seat height, plus a synchro tilt mechanism, Assure conforms perfectly to a range of body types for comfort that beats your kitchen chair, hands-down.
Please note: This model does not include a lumbar adjustment or forward tilt.
VideosWatch the Assure Adjustment Video
Height adjustable arms move up and down to support your neck and shoulders
Upright back lock for task-intensive focus work
Highly accessible controls are easy to use
- Breathable, supportive mesh back
- Back lock supports you in an upright position for task-intensive, focused work
- Center tilt tension control lets you lean back in a supported recline position
- Height adjustable arms move up and down to support your neck and shoulders
- Pneumatic seat height adjusts 12" to 20" (406mm to 508mm) vertically
- Upholstered foam seat
- 3" (76mm) seat depth adjustment
- Plastic base with hard casters for soft flooring surfaces
- Made from 47% recycled material; 96% recyclable
- 5-year warranty
- Chair requires assembly – please see assembly instructions here
- Overall Height: 984mm -1085mm
- Overall Width: 26" (660mm)
- Overall Depth: 24" (610mm)
- Arm Height: 7.5"-10" (190mm-254mm)
- Seat Height: 16"-20" (406mm-508mm)
- Seat Width: 20" (580mm)
- Seat Depth: 16"-19" (406mm-583mm)
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Don't let it's unassuming size fool you. This chair is incredibly comfortable and works for someone on the larger side. I use it to work from home and the back support it offers is king. Easily one of the best office chairs I've ever owned.
We are so glad to hear the Assure chair makes your work day more comfortable, Jessup! Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Needed a little help from my nephew to get the casters on, but otherwise easy to assemble. I feel very well supported and comfortable!
Just bought 2 chairs after seeing them at my local Honda Dealer.Love them.Very easy to put together, my husband is legally blind and I am 78 years old when I say easy I mean REALLY EASY >
Thank you for your feedback, Mary! We are so glad to hear you love your new Assure chairs and had such a great experience with the assembly process.
Very comfortable and adjustable chair. It was easy to assemble.
Best confortable and easy to put together