An Ergonomic Classic
Think about the hours you spend sitting every day. Very gives you the responsive comfort you deserve, minimizing back pain and fatigue to be your most productive—no matter who you are or where you’re working. The asymmetrical lumbar pad lets you fine-tune your back support with independent adjustments on either side, while a collection of other ergonomic controls let you personalize your comfort even further. The mesh back brings a contemporary look, while providing support, air flow, and comfort. With its universal appeal and intuitive support for extended periods of sitting, Very is an excellent choice to furnish your home office without compromise.
VideosWatch how to adjust Very
Be in control of your own back support with patented asymmetrical lumbar control
Get improved leg circulation, thanks to the waterfall seat edge
47% recycled content and 96% recyclable design is good for you and the environment
- Breathable, supportive mesh back
- Patented asymmetrical lumbar support with 4" (102mm) of height adjustment and independent controls to fine-tune support on either side of the lower back
- Back lock supports you in an upright position for task-intensive, focused work
- Tilt tension control lets you lean back in a supported recline position
- Forward tilt allows the seat pan to move downward by 5° from the initial position to vary your posture throughout the day
- 4D arms adjust up and down, side to side, front to back, and pivot in and out to support your neck and shoulders
- Pneumatic seat height adjusts 16" to 21" (406mm to 533mm) vertically
- Waterfall seat edge minimizes pressure behind legs
- Upholstered foam seat with Alta stain repellent and protection for superior cleanability
- 3" (76mm) seat depth adjustment
- Aluminum base with hard casters for soft flooring surfaces
- Made from 47% recycled material; 96% recyclable
- Covered by Haworth’s 12-year, 24/7 warranty
- Ready to go right out of the box
- BIFMA LEVEL 3 Certified, the highest level of industry environmental certification
- GREENGUARD Certified for indoor air environments
- Overall Height: 39"-44" (991mm-1118mm)
- Overall Width: 27" (686mm)
- Overall Depth: 26" (660mm)
- Arm Height: 6.5"-10.5" (165mm-267mm)
- Seat Height: 16"-21" (406mm-487mm)
- Seat Width: 19" (483mm)
- Seat Depth: 16"-19" (406mm-487mm)
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Great chair, super comfortable for all sized people. Could sit in it for hours a day and still be very comfortable. Great for office racing or sitting and doing homework. 10/10 would recommend!
Working from home still requires quality tools. My work space now includes a Haworth chair. I still have work-related headaches, but my backaches are a thing of the past. Save money and buy a Haworth the first time instead of department store stuff.
There are so many great features in this chair, and I want to love it. I specifically bought it because of the seat design to help prevent discomfort and leg circulation. However, I'm so disappointed, because it doesn't go low enough for my short legs. I'm 5'4" and thought that the lowest height would work; however, unfortunately, I discovered after it arrived, that it's still about a 0.5" to 1" too high. After hours of sitting, without my feet landing flat on the ground, I have significant discomfort in my legs. Such a bummer because it's otherwise a really nice chair.
After buying a different brand that seemed all nice and cozy in the store but finding it did not offer the comfort and back support needed for a full day at my desk, I bought this chair and I love it! I can adjust the lumbar support, arms, seat height, etc. and now I no longer have back pain at the end of my day. I highly recommend this chair if you're like me, working from home and sitting at a desk all day.
I was looking for a chair that would support my back without being over-sized or bulky. This Haworth chair fit perfectly! I love the sleek look and it truly offers great support. Win-win.