An Ergonomic Classic
Think about the hours you spend sitting every day. Very gives you the responsive comfort you deserve, minimizing back pain and fatigue to be your most productive—no matter who you are or where you’re working. A collection of easy-to-use ergonomic controls let you personalize your comfort whenever you need to. The mesh back brings a contemporary look, while providing support, air flow, and comfort. With its universal appeal and intuitive support for extended periods of sitting, Very is an excellent choice to furnish your home office without compromise.
Please note: This model does not include a lumbar adjustment or forward tilt.
VideosWatch how to adjust Very
Height adjustable arms move up and down to support your neck and shoulders
Get improved leg circulation, thanks to the waterfall seat edge
47% recycled content and 96% recyclable design is good for you and the environment
- Breathable, supportive mesh back
- Back lock supports you in an upright position for task-intensive, focused work
- Tilt tension control lets you lean back in a supported recline position
- Height adjustable arms move up and down by 4" (102mm) to support your neck and shoulders
- Pneumatic seat height adjusts 16" to 21" (406mm to 533mm) vertically
- Waterfall seat edge minimizes pressure behind legs
- Upholstered foam seat with Alta stain repellent and protection for superior cleanability
- 3" (76mm) seat depth adjustment
- Hard casters for soft flooring surfaces
- Made from 47% recycled material; 96% recyclable
- Covered by Haworth’s 12-year, 24/7 warranty
- Ready to go right out of the box
- BIFMA LEVEL 3 Certified, the highest level of industry environmental certification
- •GREENGUARD Certified for indoor air environments
- Overall Height: 39"-44" (991mm-1118mm)
- Overall Width: 27" (686mm)
- Overall Depth: 26" (660mm)
- Arm Height: 6.5"-10.5" (165mm-267mm)
- Seat Height: 16"-21" (406mm-487mm)
- Seat Width: 19" (483mm)
- Seat Depth: 16"-19" (406mm-487mm)
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
We use the Very chairs at work and I liked them so much I bought one for home now that we are working remotely. The chair is highly adjustable and provides great support for my back. Am buying a second one for my wife.
I love this chair! It's more stylish than some of the other typical ergo chairs you see on the market but it's still very sturdy. Easy to adjust as well!
After working from home for 8 months, and having some back issues, I ordered this chair to make a more comfortable day. I loved that it came assembled...all I had to do was adjust it. And it's wonderful. I made a mistake by not ordering the version with lumbar support, but in all honesty, I'm not missing it. My back has been very comfortable in the chair, and I am very happy with it.
This chair looks beautiful! Fully functional and great support all around. We have a mirra 2 and this very chair and love this chair way more than mirra 2.
I have to take this opportunity to commend you and the whole company. I ordered your desk chair after looking at Steelcase, Sunny all of the other ones. One company was too expensive. I started at $1100 and upwards. (Sounds like a piece of furniture provided for Boomer and Chris on the morning ESPN talk show would buy. I read the reviews on another manufacturer, whose comments included, that the customer had to assemble the chair, and they did not include instructions! OMG, Steelcases web site went down and is still down for all I am aware. I originally admired Haworth's product line. In actuality, my daughter nixed the others and we settled on the smoke office chair, because I am decorating my home office into all grey, walls and sills. Since I also have a corporate discount, which is where my initial search led me to, I could not find the promotion code. So I then, called the number, and spoke to a very helpful agent named, Tom. He guided me through the steps to locate the code. Unfortunately, I was unable to locate the code, and ordered the chair, despite, the discount.The chair was still worth purchasing, Despite All of my ambivalence. Not likely, after I was advised the chair had been shipped, I received an email, that adivsed me, of a refund credit to my credit card which was my promotional discount! OMG. Sunday, I received my chair wrapped in an interior box, secured by an exterior box, totally insulated from the elements!! I was ambivalent as to what I was to face, now opening the box; I was excited to receive the box; no one knocks on my door on a Sunday, unless, I expect them; but when I saw this big box(MY RING NOTIFIED ME SOMEONE WAS AT MY BACK DOOR?) I Slowly walked outside to see who ordered what, in my household. I saw the words HAWORTH, printed on the box. My ambivalence ranged from excitement to “oh boy” how am I going to assemble this chair..I hate reading directions! SURPISE # 3——THE CHAIR ARRIVED ASSEMBLED. ALL I HAD TO DO WAS TO SIT ON IT!!! THANK YOU HAWORTH! YOU HAVE NOT HEARD THE LAST OF ME….I AM NOW LOOKING FOR YOUR CONVERTIBLE DESK(SIT, STAND). Thank you!!! (
Feel free to publish my happiness…