Popular By Demand
Looking for a popular, hardworking ergonomic chair? Zody’s been our bestselling chair for over a decade. Light in scale. Made from 42 percent recycled content. Mesh back for breathability and height-adjustable arms. Zody is your feel-good favorite, for so many good reasons.
Please note: This model does not include a lumbar adjustment or forward tilt.
First and only chair endorsed by the American Physical Therapy Association.
Waterfall seat edge minimizes pressure under legs.
Tilt tension control lets you easily lean back in a supported recline.
- Pneumatic seat height adjusts 16" to 21" (406mm to 533mm) vertically
- Tilt tension control lets you easily lean back in a supported recline position
- Height adjustable arms move up and down to support your neck and shoulders
- Breathable, supportive mesh
- Back stop easily limits recline in six different positions (including upright)
- Waterfall seat edge minimizes pressure behind legs
- Upholstered foam seat featuring Alta stain repellent and protection for superior cleanability
- 3" (76mm) of seat depth adjustment
- Hard casters for soft flooring surfaces
- The Black model has a plastic base and the Smoke model has an aluminum base
- Covered by Haworth’s 12-year, 24/7 warranty
- First and only chair endorsed by the American Physical Therapy Association
- Over three million chairs in use globally
- Meets rigorous BIFMA G1 industry standard for healthy sitting
- GREENGUARD indoor air environment certified
- The first task chair certified by MBDC as a Cradle to Cradle Gold product
- BIFMA LEVEL 3 Certified, the highest level of industry environmental certification
- Overall Height: 38"-43" (965mm-1092mm)
- Overall Width: 29" (737mm)
- Overall Depth: 29" (737mm)
- Seat Height: 16"-21" (406mm-583mm)
- Seat Width: 19.3" (490mm)
- Seat Depth: 16"-19" (406mm-487mm)
- Arm Height: 6.8"-10.8" (173mm-275mm)
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Excellent chair - love it. Back support is awesome
This chair is very comfortable and ergonomic. My only complaint is the value for price seems high and the back doesn’t fully lock in a rigid upright position; there is always some give. Other than that it looks good and is very comfortable and seems durable.
This chair is pretty good and top in quality, which is why I ordered. To my surprise, the whole chair came as one piece. No assembly work was needed.