Convert Any Surface to an Ergonomic Desk
Reduce back pain and avoid fatigue. Quickly convert any desk or table into a sit-to-stand desk that helps you work in ergonomic alignment throughout the day—even as you change positions. The WorkFit-T has smooth extension and retraction to raise and lower your work area without cranks or motors. Simple movements adjust your monitor, keyboard, and mouse to the most comfortable level, helping to reduce eye and neck strain.
Turn any fixed surface into a height adjustable workspace
Folds down for storage when not in use
Ships fully assembled, so it’s ready to go right out of the box
- Includes one height adjustable workstation with keyboard tray
- Fits on surfaces 24" (610mm) deep or larger, including corner surfaces
- For use with screens 30" (762mm) or smaller
- Maximum weight capacity: 35 lb (15.9kg)
- Monitor and keyboard move in tandem
- Keyboard tray sits 4.5" (114mm) below work surface
- Monitor can be placed directly on surface, or a monitor mount can be used (sold separately)
- 5-year warranty
- Ships fully assembled; ready to go right out of the box
- BIFMA LEVEL 2 Certified
- Clean Air Gold Certified
- Top Surface: 23" x 35" (584mm x 889mm)
- Keyboard Tray: 25" W x 9" D (635mm x 230mm)
- Total Height Adjustment Range: 15" (381mm)
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Its working great after getting the right place to set it.
I love the option to sit or stand throughout the day!
Purchased the Ergostron standing desk converter hoping it would help with the persistent neck and shoulder pain I've been experiencing due to prolonged hours sitting in front of my computer. I've been using it a few days and am already noticing a huge improvement. I'm actually standing way more than I had expected I would. Can use straight out of the box. Love it!
Got the Ergotron desktop model. Perfect! Arrived quickly (within about a week). No assembly required. (It's a bit heavy; I needed help getting box into house.) Holds my laptop and monitor (24"). Got an ergonomic keyboard and wireless mouse to go with it. I stand until I feel tired of standing (I can move around a bit while standing), then sit until I feel the need to move. This is the best! Huge thanks to my employer!
Great alternative to sitting all day and easy to use!