The versatile Upside desk base lets you customize your own sit-to-stand desk, using the solid rectangular worksurface of your choice. Upside’s height adjustability helps reduce fatigue and back pain by enabling changes in posture and position throughout the day without missing a beat. The simple paddle control lets you easily adjust the level of your worksurface to sit or stand in ergonomic alignment whenever you choose. Sturdy construction holds up to 250 lbs., so you can load up your office desktop with your computer, monitors, speakers, and all the gear you need to stay productive.
Please note: This is the height-adjustable, sit-to-stand base only; top not included.
VideosWatch how to adjust Upside
Get yourself moving—with a 22.6" to 48.7" (574mm to 1237mm) adjustment range
Simply push the motorized paddle up or down to change positions
Gyro-sensor technology detects and reduces potential collisions
- Add solid (no hollow core) rectangle surface only, minimum thickness of 1-1/8" (29mm)
- ETL/UL/CSA certification requires surface be evaluated to ASTM E-84 for flammability performance and have at least a Class C rating
- Not to exceed 250 lb (113.4kg) including surface and contents
- Surface and paddles must be installed per instructions provided
- Simple paddle height adjustment
- Height adjustment range of 22.6" to 48.7" (574 to 1237mm) meets BIFMA guidelines
- C-leg base style
- Casters not recommended
- 10-year warranty
- Base requires assembly – please see assembly instructions here
- Meets rigorous BIFMA G1 industry guideline for ergonomic workstations
- GREENGUARD indoor air environment certified
- 23" (584mm) base surface requirements: 46" W x 23" D minimum, 82" W x 23" D maximum (1188mm W x 584mm D minimum, 2083mm W x 584mm D maximum)
- 29" (737mm) base surface requirements: 46" W x 29" D minimum, 82" W x 29" D maximum (1188" W x 737mm D minimum, 2083" W x 737mm D maximum)
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Shipping was very quick. Assembly was straightforward and the instructions were clear. All required parts were present and in perfect condition. The desk is quite sturdy at standing height (for me). The legs (black) have what I would classify as a semi-gloss finish. The power cords and connections seem robust. Overall I'm very satisfied with my initial impression of the desk. Hopefully it will last a long time.
My only suggestion for improvement so far is that the picture of the control on the product page on the website shows a control paddle with the desk height displayed on it (a woman's hand, paddle says "28.1"). This led me to believe that this desk included the programmable paddle. However it came with a non-programmable, non-display up/down control only. The product description does say "simple paddle height" but that is fairly ambiguous. The text on the product page should be more clear and/or the photo changed to represent what we're actually buying. Giving customers the option of purchasing either control would be even better.