Total Back Support + Knit Comfort
Comfort is not about your chair—it’s about you. We designed the Fern office chair to take its cues from you. Just like the human body, Fern has a strong, yet flexible internal spine at its core. This unique structure and an innovative suspension system give you total back support from your neck down. There’s no hard outer frame or edges to get in the way of your comfort as Fern responds to your every movement. Integrated ergonomic controls create a premium sitting experience in a clean, elegant design. The addition of a lofted-knit back offers even more luxury with a plush, breathable extra layer of comfort, as well as greater dimension and an elevated, customized look.
Please note: This model does not include a lumbar adjustment or forward tilt.
VideosSee the Fern Wave Suspension System
Patented Wave Suspension for total back support from your neck down to the lumbar and pelvic regions
Breathable, high-performing, and high-style knit back
Recline in five different positions (including upright) with a back stop
- Patented, edgeless back design wrapped in plush honeycomb-pattern digital knit
- Back stop easily limits recline in five different positions (including upright)
- Tilt tension control lets you lean back in a supported recline position
- 4D arms adjust up and down, side to side, front to back, and pivot in and out to support your neck and shoulders
- Pneumatic seat height adjusts 16.5" to 21.5" (419mm to 546mm) vertically
- Upholstered foam seat with Alta stain repellent and protection for superior cleanability
- 3" (76mm) seat depth adjustment
- Polished aluminum base with hard casters for soft flooring surfaces
- 92% recyclable
- Covered by Haworth’s 12-year, 24/7 warranty
- Ready to go right out of the box
- BIFMA LEVEL 3 Certified, the highest level of industry environmental certification
- Meets rigorous BIFMA G1 industry standard for healthy sitting
- GREENGUARD Certified for indoor air environments
- Overall Height: 41.5"-47" (1054mm-1194mm)
- Overall Width: 29" (737mm)
- Overall Depth: 28.5" (724mm)
- Arm Height: 6.7"-11.5" (170mm-292mm)
- Seat Height: 16.5"-21.5" (419mm-546mm)
- Seat Width: 19.9" (505mm)
- Seat Depth: 15.5"-18.5" (394mm-470mm)
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This chair is awesome. Sexy and Functional. I did a video review on it here: https://youtu.be/mKSfcZFt5MA
I actually forgot about the chair while working from home. It surrounds you well and it facilitates movement easily. The build quality is top notch and it fits right into that medium to high budget range. I'd definitely recommend this chair for anyone that works from home and sits for a few hours a day.
Fern Digital Knit Office Chair
Chair is as expected, very comfortable and functional, for a good price.
The Fern Digital Knit Office Chair is wonderful, the most comfortable office chair I've ever sat in. Love every aspect of it from the color, to the fabric, to the armrests, to the high supporting back and the perfect firmness of the bottom cushion.
I only gave it 4 stars because of the limited availability of the option. Why isn't the back lumbar support an option for the Digital Knit model? It is just weird that the lumber support is only available to the Coal Mesh model. Same with the headrest. After live-chatting with the customer support before placing my order, I learned that I would have to order the chair from one of the official distributors if I wanted to add the headrest option. So as much as I love the Fern Digital Knit Chair I ended up ordering, I feel like I'm missing couple of options that would make the chair even better.