Designed for savvy shoppers who demand comfort and appreciate a well-made chair with adjustability. Get the ergonomic options you deserve, at a price point that accommodates work-from-home budgets.
Please note: This model does not include a lumbar adjustment or forward tilt.
Height adjustable arms move up and down to support your neck and shoulders.
Upright back lock for task-intensive, focus work.
Built to last and covered by Haworth’s 12-year, 24/7 warranty.
- Pneumatic seat height adjusts 16.4" to 21.0" (417mm to 583mm) vertically
- Tilt tension control lets you easily lean back in a supported recline position
- Height adjustable arms move up and down to support your neck and shoulders
- Knitted mesh for comfort and support
- Back lock puts you in upright position for task-intensive, focused work
- Upholstered foam seat featuring Alta stain repellent and protection for superior cleanability
- 2.5" (64mm) of seat depth adjustment
- Hard casters for soft flooring surfaces
- Covered by Haworth’s 12-year, 24/7 warranty
- Ready to go right out of the box
- Backed by over 30 years of seating research, knowledge, and expertise
- BIFMA LEVEL 3 Certified, the highest level of industry environmental certification
- GREENGUARD indoor air environment certified
- Overall Height: 39"-44" (991mm-1118mm)
- Overall Width: 28" (711mm)
- Overall Depth: 27" (686mm)
- Seat Height: 16.4"-21.0" (417mm-533mm)
- Seat Width: 20" (580mm)
- Seat Depth: 16.25"-18.75" (413mm - 476mm)
- Arm Height: 7.4"-11.4" (188mm-290mm)
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The chair is fairly ergonomic. However, it is $500 and does not have forward tilt or adjustable lumbar support. The materials are OK, but feel cheap for $500. I would not recommend it at this price point, it feels like a $200 price point is reasonable for this chair, comparing to available competition.
Decent but I wouldn’t pay $500-600 for this. The mesh back feels a little thin, like it would not support much.