An Ergonomic Classic
Think about the hours you spend sitting every day. Very gives you the responsive comfort you deserve, minimizing back pain and fatigue to be your most productive—no matter who you are or where you’re working. A collection of easy-to-use ergonomic controls let you personalize your comfort whenever you need to. The mesh back brings a contemporary look, while providing support, air flow, and comfort. With its universal appeal and intuitive support for extended periods of sitting, Very is an excellent choice to furnish your home office without compromise.
Please note: This model does not include a lumbar adjustment or forward tilt.
VideosWatch how to adjust Very
Height adjustable arms move up and down to support your neck and shoulders
Get improved leg circulation, thanks to the waterfall seat edge
47% recycled content and 96% recyclable design is good for you and the environment
- Breathable, supportive mesh back
- Back lock supports you in an upright position for task-intensive, focused work
- Tilt tension control lets you lean back in a supported recline position
- Height adjustable arms move up and down by 4" (102mm) to support your neck and shoulders
- Pneumatic seat height adjusts 16" to 21" (406mm to 533mm) vertically
- Waterfall seat edge minimizes pressure behind legs
- Upholstered foam seat with Alta stain repellent and protection for superior cleanability
- 3" (76mm) seat depth adjustment
- Hard casters for soft flooring surfaces
- Made from 47% recycled material; 96% recyclable
- Covered by Haworth’s 12-year, 24/7 warranty
- Ready to go right out of the box
- BIFMA LEVEL 3 Certified, the highest level of industry environmental certification
- •GREENGUARD Certified for indoor air environments
- Overall Height: 39"-44" (991mm-1118mm)
- Overall Width: 27" (686mm)
- Overall Depth: 26" (660mm)
- Arm Height: 6.5"-10.5" (165mm-267mm)
- Seat Height: 16"-21" (406mm-487mm)
- Seat Width: 19" (483mm)
- Seat Depth: 16"-19" (406mm-487mm)
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Decided to buy a nice chair for home office. Not a chair expert, but like this chair more than the one at my work.
Love this chair ! I wanted something modern but also supportive and durable. Just what I wanted.
My work-from-home setup is in my bedroom, mere feet from my bed, so it was important for me to find a chair that was both comfortable for long days but also stylish and unobtrusive. The Very chair definitely fit the bill. I appreciate the ergo settings and waterfall seat, which makes this comfortable to sit in all day long, and I love how sleek the chair is from behind. Highly recommend!
I like Haworth chairs very much, but I used to have smaller Haworth chair in RBC bank and now you have only big size chairs that ican't fit for my dauther.All Haworth office chairs are the same size, no varaeties and that whay I heve to return that chair.
After working from home for 8 months, and having some back issues, I ordered this chair to make a more comfortable day. I loved that it came assembled...all I had to do was adjust it. And it's wonderful. I made a mistake by not ordering the version with lumbar support, but in all honesty, I'm not missing it. My back has been very comfortable in the chair, and I am very happy with it.