A Sensible Solution
If you’re looking for a comfortable, full-featured ergonomic desk chair at a value price point that fits any budget, Assure is your solution. With a generous seat cushion, passive lumbar support, adjustable arms and seat height, plus a synchro tilt mechanism, Assure conforms perfectly to a range of body types for comfort that beats your kitchen chair, hands-down.
Please note: This model does not include a lumbar adjustment or forward tilt.
VideosWatch the Assure Adjustment Video
Height adjustable arms move up and down to support your neck and shoulders
Upright back lock for task-intensive focus work
Highly accessible controls are easy to use
- Breathable, supportive mesh back
- Back lock supports you in an upright position for task-intensive, focused work
- Center tilt tension control lets you lean back in a supported recline position
- Height adjustable arms move up and down to support your neck and shoulders
- Pneumatic seat height adjusts 12" to 20" (406mm to 508mm) vertically
- Upholstered foam seat
- 3" (76mm) seat depth adjustment
- Plastic base with hard casters for soft flooring surfaces
- Made from 47% recycled material; 96% recyclable
- 5-year warranty
- Chair requires assembly – please see assembly instructions here
- Overall Height: 984mm -1085mm
- Overall Width: 26" (660mm)
- Overall Depth: 24" (610mm)
- Arm Height: 7.5"-10" (190mm-254mm)
- Seat Height: 16"-20" (406mm-508mm)
- Seat Width: 20" (580mm)
- Seat Depth: 16"-19" (406mm-583mm)
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
We recently got these where I work and at first I was very hesitant because there wasn’t anything wrong with the ones we currently had. It comes with a picture on how to make the different adjustments but it was still a little difficult to figure out. Misplaced the paper with the pictures so came to the website to see if it was here and it’s not. There is a video- but it’s a very low level coverage video that leaves a lot of questions. Other than some issues with adjusting the chair- I would give it 5 stars!
Best chair to have in my home office. Very easy to put together.
Comfortable chair with a quality feel.
I took my sister to buy a car and the dealership had these chairs for their customers. It took 3 hours to buy the car because we were paying cash---never thought that would be a hassel. Nevertheless, I couldn't have made it three hours in a regular chair, because of back problems. So, I loaded the information into my cell and as soon as I got home, I went to the website and bought one for my computer desk. I couldn't spend much time on my desk pc, because the chair killed my back. Now, I can spend all the time I like and don't have any discomfort. Thank You for building a chair that is comfortable. I only wish they were produced here in the USA.
comfortable, affordable chair that provides me the support to get through a long work day. Ready to order another!