Assure is a full-featured task chair at a price point for any budget.
Assure features a generous seat cushion, passive lumbar support, adjustable arms and seat height, and a synchro tilt mechanism that conform perfectly to a range of body types.
Height adjustable arms move up and down to support your neck and shoulders.
Upright back lock for task-intensive, focus work.
Controls are accessible and easy to use.
- Pneumatic seat height adjusts 12" to 20" (406mm to 508mm) vertically
- Center tilt tension control lets you easily lean back in a supported recline position
- Height adjustable arms move up and down to support your neck and shoulders
- Back lock puts you in upright position for task-intensive, focused work
- Upholstered foam seat
- 3" (76mm) of seat depth adjustment
- Plastic base with hard casters for soft flooring surfaces
- 5-year warranty
- Chair requires assembly – please see assembly instructions here
- Overall Height: 984mm -1085mm
- Overall Width: 26" (660mm)
- Overall Depth: 24" (610mm)
- Seat Height: 16"-20" (406mm-508mm)
- Seat Width: 20" (580mm)
- Seat Depth: 16"-19" (406mm-583mm)
- Arm Height: 7.5"-10" (190mm-254mm)
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
We recently got these where I work and at first I was very hesitant because there wasn’t anything wrong with the ones we currently had. It comes with a picture on how to make the different adjustments but it was still a little difficult to figure out. Misplaced the paper with the pictures so came to the website to see if it was here and it’s not. There is a video- but it’s a very low level coverage video that leaves a lot of questions. Other than some issues with adjusting the chair- I would give it 5 stars!
Best chair to have in my home office. Very easy to put together.
comfortable, affordable chair that provides me the support to get through a long work day. Ready to order another!
Easy to assemble and helps with my aching back (which came from sitting in another non-ergonomic chair). Good cost too!
The Assure Office Chair offers the features I need to give my back and hips the support needed to work in an ergonomically friendly position.