Our Most Popular Ergonomic Desk Chair
If you’ve ever experienced lower back pain, Zody was made for you. Our bestselling chair for over a decade, Zody lets you fine-tune your back support with independent adjustment controls on either side of the lumbar pad. Integrated pelvic support helps keep your spine aligned in a natural position. 4D arms move in any direction for easy positioning, while a host of other ergonomic adjustments let you personalize your comfort anytime throughout the day.
VideosWatch how to adjust Zody
First and only chair endorsed by the American Physical Therapy Association
Set your own comfort throughout the day with our patented Pelvic and Asymmetrical Lumbar (PAL) back system that lets you fine tune amount of support on either side of your lower back
4D arms move four ways providing just the right support you need for your neck and shoulders
- Breathable, supportive mesh back
- Patented Pelvic and Asymmetrical Lumbar (PAL) back system has pelvic support to help maintain the spine’s natural curvature, while the lumbar pad offers 4” (102mm) of height adjustment and independent controls to fine-tune support on either side of your lower back
- Back stop limits recline in six different positions (including upright)
- Tilt tension control lets you lean back in a supported recline position
- Forward tilt allows the seat pan to move downward by 5° from the initial position to vary your posture throughout the day
- 4D arms adjust up and down, side to side, front to back, and pivot in and out to support your neck and shoulders
- Pneumatic seat height adjusts 16" to 21" (406mm to 533mm) vertically
- Waterfall seat edge minimizes pressure behind legs
- Upholstered foam seat with Alta stain repellent and protection for superior cleanability
- 3" (76mm) seat depth adjustment
- Aluminum base with hard casters for soft flooring surfaces
- Made from 42% recycled material; 92% recyclable
- Covered by Haworth’s 12-year, 24/7 warranty
- Ready to go right out of the box
- BIFMA LEVEL 3 Certified, the highest level of industry environmental certification
- Meets rigorous BIFMA G1 industry standard for healthy sitting
- GREENGUARD Certified for indoor air environments
- First and only chair endorsed by the American Physical Therapy Association
- First task chair certified by MBDC as a Cradle-to-Cradle Gold Product
- Over 3 million Zody chairs in use globally
- Overall Height: 38"-43" (965mm-1092mm)
- Overall Width: 29" (737mm)
- Overall Depth: 29" (737mm)
- Arm Height: 6.8"-10.8" (173mm-275mm)
- Seat Height: 16"-21" (406mm-583mm)
- Seat Width: 19.3" (490mm)
- Seat Depth: 16"-19" (406mm-487mm)
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The chair is ok. It does not feel as sturdy as I expected and the seat needs more cushioning. I feel it’s somewhat overpriced for what you get
This chair is very comfortable and ergonomic. My only complaint is the value for price seems high and the back doesn’t fully lock in a rigid upright position; there is always some give. Other than that it looks good and is very comfortable and seems durable.
My company uses hundreds of this chair in our national call centers. When we went to work from home, I struggled with a cheaper less adjustable chair for a few months until I broke down and got this one. Within one week I can feel the difference of how much better this chair is and why my company uses it.
This is a great chair even though it has a high price tag on it. I'm really enjoying it in my first few weeks. One thing that's a bit odd is that the 4D arms are a bit loose on the left side. Otherwise, great chair and would recommend.
I feel my back is relaxed and can bend back like I want. Although my shipping got lost somewhere, the customer service was there to help me and get my package delivered.