Designed for savvy shoppers who demand comfort and appreciate a well-made chair with adjustability. Get the ergonomic options you deserve, at a price point that accommodates work-from-home budgets. Complete with patented adjustable lumbar support.
Please note: This model does not include forward tilt.
Support your neck and shoulders with arms that adjust up/down, side to side, front to back, and pivot in and out.
Lumbar support with 3.5" (89mm) of adjustment.
Built to last and covered by Haworth’s 12-year, 24/7 warranty.
- Pneumatic seat height adjusts 16.4" to 21.0" (417mm to 583mm) vertically
- Tilt tension control lets you easily lean back in a supported recline position
- 4D arms adjust up and down, side to side, front to back, and pivot in and out to support your neck and shoulders
- Knitted mesh for comfort and support
- Lumbar support with 3.5" (90mm) of height adjustment
- Back lock puts you in upright position for task-intensive, focused work
- Upholstered foam seat featuring Alta stain repellent and protection for superior cleanability
- 2.5" (64mm) of seat depth adjustment
- Hard casters for soft flooring surface
- Covered by Haworth’s 12-year, 24/7 warranty
- Ready to go right out of the box
- Backed by over 30 years of seating research, knowledge, and expertise
- BIFMA LEVEL 3 Certified, the highest level of industry environmental certification
- GREENGUARD indoor air environment certified
- Overall Height: 39"-44" (991mm-1118mm)
- Overall Width: 28" (711mm)
- Overall Depth: 27" (686mm)
- Seat Height: 16.4"-21.0" (417mm-533mm)
- Seat Width: 20" (580mm)
- Seat Depth: 16.25"-18.75" (413mm - 476mm)
- Arm Height: 7.4"-11.4" (188mm-290mm)
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I have a bad back and thought this chair would help. Unfortunately, it made it a lot worse and I went back to the significantly cheaper chair I bought from another site, which does not give me the pain this one does. On the plus side, I did love the 4D arms.
Huge upgrade to a Costco chair w "lumbar" support I had. Priced nicely for the features, great support for anyone (like me) with a bad lower back. Would have gotten 5 Stars if it had larger wheels; I have to drag it through my carpet.
Working from home has just got a lot better. This chair has made the 9 hours of desk work more comfortable than I could imagine. I am not longer exhausted at the end of the work day. It is well worth the extra cost.
This chair is very comfortable. All the adjustable features are worth the cost. My back is always supported.
This chair is adjustable in every way conceivable, and is fantastically comfortable for those long days in front of the computer. In the new WFH environment, I tend to spend 9 or 10 straight hours in this chair and it is fantastic. Especially the arms! They move in & out, up & down, forward & back, angled or not-angled. The only thing I haven't been able to find is the tilt forward/back adjustment lever (the 2D drawing doesn't quite get me there) but I will find it!