Our Most Popular Ergonomic Desk Chair
If you’ve ever experienced lower back pain, Zody was made for you. Our bestselling chair for over a decade, Zody lets you fine-tune your back support with independent adjustment controls on either side of the lumbar pad. Integrated pelvic support helps keep your spine aligned in a natural position. 4D arms move in any direction for easy positioning, while a host of other ergonomic adjustments let you personalize your comfort anytime throughout the day.
VideosWatch how to adjust Zody
First and only chair endorsed by the American Physical Therapy Association
Set your own comfort throughout the day with our patented Pelvic and Asymmetrical Lumbar (PAL) back system that lets you fine tune amount of support on either side of your lower back
4D arms move four ways providing just the right support you need for your neck and shoulders
- Breathable, supportive mesh back
- Patented Pelvic and Asymmetrical Lumbar (PAL) back system has pelvic support to help maintain the spine’s natural curvature, while the lumbar pad offers 4” (102mm) of height adjustment and independent controls to fine-tune support on either side of your lower back
- Back stop limits recline in six different positions (including upright)
- Tilt tension control lets you lean back in a supported recline position
- Forward tilt allows the seat pan to move downward by 5° from the initial position to vary your posture throughout the day
- 4D arms adjust up and down, side to side, front to back, and pivot in and out to support your neck and shoulders
- Pneumatic seat height adjusts 16" to 21" (406mm to 533mm) vertically
- Waterfall seat edge minimizes pressure behind legs
- Upholstered foam seat with Alta stain repellent and protection for superior cleanability
- 3" (76mm) seat depth adjustment
- Aluminum base with hard casters for soft flooring surfaces
- Made from 42% recycled material; 92% recyclable
- Covered by Haworth’s 12-year, 24/7 warranty
- Ready to go right out of the box
- BIFMA LEVEL 3 Certified, the highest level of industry environmental certification
- Meets rigorous BIFMA G1 industry standard for healthy sitting
- GREENGUARD Certified for indoor air environments
- First and only chair endorsed by the American Physical Therapy Association
- First task chair certified by MBDC as a Cradle-to-Cradle Gold Product
- Over 3 million Zody chairs in use globally
- Overall Height: 38"-43" (965mm-1092mm)
- Overall Width: 29" (737mm)
- Overall Depth: 29" (737mm)
- Arm Height: 6.8"-10.8" (173mm-275mm)
- Seat Height: 16"-21" (406mm-583mm)
- Seat Width: 19.3" (490mm)
- Seat Depth: 16"-19" (406mm-487mm)
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I had a 20+ year old office chair that was no longer able to carry on. I had sat in a few Zody's in some of our conference rooms and fell in love. I'm 6'2" and 175 lbs and this is the most comfortable office chairs I've ever sat in.
I've got upper back pain that is greatly relieved by this chair.
We are a Haworth Zody family!! We now own three chairs for all of our desks, and absolutely love them! These chairs are so comfortable, easy to adjust, and have a classy look! Most of all, I am SO impressed with the assembly and shipping.
Our chair came fully assembled in a huge box within a box. It was packed extremely well, and NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED!
I had bought another chair (from a different company) that was supposed to be more "ergonomic" (it got great reviews), but I didn't like it at all. So, I gave it to our daughter (to upgrade from her cheap big-box chair) and bought our third Zody! This time I upgraded to the arms that swivel side to side, and I am very happy with my choice.
Unlike some reviewers, I feel that the price is quite appropriate for the quality. Remember, you get what you pay for! Thanks for a great product that is well packed and fits the bill!
My new Zody is a great replacement for my decades old Haworth TAS chair. When I use it, it just disappears and I'm able to focus on my work completely. I like the adjustability of the 4D arms, but I wish I could easily lock them in my favored position, with the ability to unlock them easily when needed for the situation. Nonetheless, I am very satisfied with the comfort and will be able to work fine with the 4D arms as is. Thanks!
Have used this chair for only one week. So far, its very comfortable. The 'how to adjust your chair' video was very informative! Unlike most chairs you have guess on the adjustments. I use a sit stand desk and can feel my back and whole body relax after I sit down in this chair. After working from home for 9 months, I had to replace my $100 Office Depot chair that was getting worn out and becoming very uncomfortable. I chose the Zody for the numerous adjustments in addition to thinking you get what you pay for. However, after my corporate discount it was still a bit pricey, but so far, I'm thinking it's worth it.
My office had these chairs and, once we started working from home, my body quickly noticed how badly I missed it. After debating on what type of chair to get for my home office I finally decided to bite the bullet and get this chair. It is well worth the price. I don't get fatigued sitting in it, and love how customizable it is with the available adjustments like forward-tilt, 4-D arms, adjustable lumbar support, etc. I also know that it's great quality and will stand up to years of use, having never had to replace my same office chair at work after over 6 years before moving to a home office. Highly recommend!