A Beautiful Fit
It’s not about the chair. It’s about you—the one sitting in it. So we redefined the structure. No hard outer frame. Soft and pliable edge. Ergonomic innovations provide total back support and respond to your every moment. Notice the structural frame running down the center, like a human spine. Suspension and controls are integrated for a clean, sculpted design. Fern is designed for those who desire a premium sitting experience.
Please note: This model does not include a lumbar adjustment or forward tilt.
Patented Wave Suspension for total back support: pelvic, lumbar, and neck.
Recline in five different positions (including upright) with a back stop.
Support your neck and shoulders with arms that adjust up/down, side to side, front to back, and pivot in and out.
- Patented, edgeless back design wrapped in a lofted mesh
- Back stop easily limits recline in five different positions (including upright)
- Tilt tension control lets you easily lean back in a supported recline position
- 4D arms adjust up and down, side to side, front to back, and pivot in and out to support your neck and shoulders
- Pneumatic seat height adjusts 16.5" to 21.5" (419mm to 546mm) vertically
- Upholstered foam seat featuring Alta stain repellent and protection for superior cleanability
- 3" (76mm) of seat depth adjustment
- Hard casters for soft flooring surfaces
- 92% recyclable
- Covered by Haworth’s 12-year, 24/7 warranty
- Ready to go right out of the box
- GREENGUARD indoor air environment certified
- Meets rigorous BIFMA G1 industry standard for healthy sitting
- BIFMA LEVEL 3 Certified, the highest level of industry environmental certification
- Overall Height: 41.5"-47" (1054mm-1194mm)
- Overall Width: 29" (737mm)
- Overall Depth: 28.5" (724mm)
- Seat Height: 16.5"-21.5" (419mm-546mm)
- Seat Width: 19.9" (505mm)
- Seat Depth: 15.5"-18.5" (394mm-470mm)
- Arm Height: 6.7"-11.5" (170mm-292mm)
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Listing says this model doesn't have forward tilt or adjustable lumbar support. What I didn't realize is that it means there's NO lumbar at all. The backrest is a plastic net that moves with you, so there's no support, not even in the general area. However, the 4D arms is really adjustable and goes as narrow as 14” and the seat cushion is a good firmness too. If you really want to try this, maybe consider getting from their other dealers which has adjustable lumbar support.
I am 6,2 and 350 pounds. I sit on this chair for 8 to 9 hours per day. My back never hurts nor do my legs get stiff. This is a top notch product.
This is simply the best chair i ever had opportunity to sit... Amazing, simply adjust to your body for an amazing comfort!
I sit in a Fern every day at work and love it. Previous to my current employer, I had no idea about furniture and never thought twice about what I was sitting in. Looking back, the cheap discount chairs I always ended up in are far inferior to the Fern that I get to sit in now. You never know the difference it can make to have a great chair until you have one.
Excellent quality and very comfortable. Arrives fully assembled. If you work at a desk all day, this is the chair you want.